Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
mSzura Wrote:it is impossible.

even security expert troy said so.

was just being funny with mr highway Smile

im a cheater? proove it.

till then you remain just a hating noob

OH I SEE

well then everyone knows that Z could get as much CBR if she wanted to, again im not accusing you of cheating, actually you know what, everytime i write about you Z, just keep it mind that im NOT ACCUSING YOU, im getting tired of writing it all the time lol

anyway, with the efficent funds, anything can happen

im not denying your skills at all Z, ive made many posts saying that its not just the spending, its the knowledge of the game that makes you who you are in the game.

in other words, your skill is what makes you good. if spending was taken out of the game, im sure you would still rock like how you do.
Like i sadi beofr this is Zura and the people used to race own everyone
I have seen Zura Jason and many of those guys get alot of csm and there doing it nkow and they can all work good so there working. You jelous becuase there doing so good
Z kicks ass...she did'nt cheat.End of story...it's jus a game
stop kissing her ass midori, she aint a racer worker, shes a hitter, yes a good hitter, but not a racer
luke_morris0 Wrote:stop kissing her ass midori, she aint a racer worker, shes a hitter, yes a good hitter, but not a racer

YOU NO NOTIHNG BOUT THE OLD PEOPLE IN MC WHO USED TO RACE
LOOK AT PAST WINNER MOST OF HER CREW USED TO BE RACERS AND ALL OF THEM WERE DAM GOOD AT IT
she's not a racer
but she pwned IDE 3x over

her name was zura i3d3e3 for a reason :roll:
luke, like modogg and alot of other said, the system has had slow updates before.

i wanted to hit, hence i myself told ray to unclog the system, as it was laggy, and he made the announcement in game

someone did cry in forums they got from 8 to 25th spot in 10 last minutes

i used to be a racer before i was a hitter.

which prooves, you got your ass handed down by MECCA boy.

if anything, mecca hates my guts, but he's saying what he knows. check pass stats.

i was a racer then hitter.

and no, you, ARE a noob.
luke_morris0 Wrote:stop kissing her ass midori, she aint a racer worker, shes a hitter, yes a good hitter, but not a racer

DUDE I DONT KISS ASS TO ANYONE, ITS JUST FACTS, YEAH SHE IS A HITTER, BUT IF SHE HAS ALL THOSE WINS ITS OBVIOUS HER RATIO IS GOOD

AND IF SHE RACES ONLINE LIKE I HAVE SEEN HER DO, CM'S COME ROLLING IN

YOU THINK I WANT THEM TO WIN? HAHA HELL NO, IM IN A COMPETING CREW I WANT THE WIN, SO TELL ME...

WHY WOULD I KISS HER ASS?
Quote:if anything, mecca hates my guts

I do not hate you used too but you havnt done notihng too me and havnt raped me alot in mc so i dont give a fuck
you dont ahve to race online to get IDE, you jsut gotta sit back ant wait, i jsut wanna know how she could ahve magically worked so many creds, and not lost CM, kinda unbelieveable
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21