Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
KiNg_DiNg Wrote:hmmm you think our btp old schoolers think your doing things rite?

oh dear jesus wouldnt you like to read our crew chat ROFL...

As a moderator and all that shit..arent you supose to help n00bs? jst a thought..

Alot of ppl u thot where friends are saying shit zura...keep that in mind...

as a moderator and shit, i am supposed to help, but not reveal all, it's for yourself to discover/learn

and by accusing is surely isnt one of it

and i know, who my friends are or arent, i know who talks ill behind me yets puts a smiley and says i can go for top crew and is cheering for me.

please, dont fail to realise.. i could care less about what other's think. it's human nature. what they dont know, they fear, they hate, they try to compensate, with -tivity

im done wasting my time, later, take care Wink

and want prove im right? creation of this thread itself, i simply posted one of my workings, for the sake of it in the other thread. if i were to CHEAT, i would've been smarter than as to reveal things

remember, i might've not played for 2 years.

but i learned/achieved more than you.
CBR >>> King Ding Dong :x

:oops:
You know zura..
Your a gordeous girl...
What the hell are you doing sitting on a computer playing the greatest game of all time!
GO SHOPPING!
(still come on and just spend cc so ray and cres get money)
didnt you know?
she routinely buys out the local department stores stock of shoes in every color variety

why would anybody need 23 different shades of orange? i would never know
:?
i barely play you tard!

i just come, buy creds, work, crew races.

check forums, ive barely replied/made threads
THEN IF YOU BARELY PLAY!
tell me how the hell you have atleast 1k cms?
BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:THEN IF YOU BARELY PLAY!
tell me how the hell you have atleast 1k cms?
my god how stupid are you
Z's not to only one in her crew :roll:
But do you see them online racing 1000+ times a day online..NO...
just cuz you dont see them on dont mean there not on
makes you think eh lol
lol spam working isnt hard that is easy, it kind of but doesnt fully explain your working, but there is plenty of other things there that u havnt answered...and saying that u have decided not to speak in this thread again saying something? maybe? dunno jst curious?

well all i simply did oh great one was post what most ppl dont understand... to be honest i hope you are playing fair zura, and iv never had anything against you and you well know that... hope we still cool zura....

btw amazing spam working u are queen of spam working all that working inside one hour, i knew you where just something else from day one when we met in alo's crew and i_heart_my_bike... hehe old days...

fancy answering some of the other questions just give me a bell.. later ppl
AND ZURA I NEVER ONCE IN THIS THREAD CALLED YOU A CHEATER..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21