Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
no u just weren't on the list mecca bitch put up so i never mentioned u
ah
carry on then chief!
:lol:
shadow67 Wrote::p im on a bit too
maybe we just miss each other?
the cookie thief is sneaky after all
Smile

[Image: 0307580121.01-A3NT2Z1GQVZWID._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

i knew it was you!!!!
whats the reward maybe we should turn him in
Quote:but still she has a really good ratio and prolly get the cm's really easy when she is on

And the other on the top 5 most winig list must have good radios too
So if they win 300 races a day online they must bring in a load of cms
mecca boy go flog a goat...
mecca_boy Wrote:
Quote:but still she has a really good ratio and prolly get the cm's really easy when she is on

And the other on the top 5 most winig list must have good radios too
So if they win 300 races a day online they must bring in a load of cms

im on there but my ratio isnt the greatest .86 but i do my share in cm's and my crew is well over 1k
u still don't get it i've been on 6 hours and have only seen zura on for about 3 minutes the others haven't even been on yet today
Outkast Wrote:u still don't get it i've been on 6 hours and have only seen zura on for about 3 minutes the others haven't even been on yet today
Then they must be hella good works and pwn everyone
Outkast Wrote:u still don't get it i've been on 6 hours and have only seen zura on for about 3 minutes the others haven't even been on yet today

i have done this too, i stayed on just to see if Z's crew comes on, i stayed on for 16 hours for a couple of days just to observe, and yet one or two would come on.

then i thought about it... WHAT IF THEIR CREW ARE ALREADY AT A COMFORTABLE AMOUNT OF CM'S, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THEM TO BE ON ANYWAY, SO THEY SAVE THEIR CREDITS, WORK, AND REPEAT.

HENCE, I DO NOT SAY ANYTHING MORE ABOUT IT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21