Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You know how it goes!

That session was fucking insane. Excuse my French, s'il vous plait.

BUT!!!

Congrats to Vaughn on first and top crew. Good job bro, you took me by surprise when you first came up on the CM boards. After that, it was just straight all you.

Spyke on winning 2nd!

PSYFUL for both the top stealing icawns! WOOOO! You the man Smile

All the other top 10 and top 25, congrats on your icon!!

I'm not sure who won IDE...so yeah. Congrats to you too! Lol.

Special thanks to my crew. Thanks for sticking with me, trusting me....just spending 2 weeks in a crew with my ass. Thank you! Especially for your time that you took out for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Much love and respect for you guys. And Ron, I love you man! I'm sure your mom is in a much better place, smiling upon us Smile
fuck saying congrats,the game ended 1 hour early. Smile
Congratulations Consulate,
Spyke(you did it!) and
Thanh(you sexy you!).

Psyful, well your the man for that job, congrats!

Welcome back cjw! ily!
I think both crews should be awarded the win after this period. The time change messed up the end. I think all stats should stay the same but both crews should be given the win. Congrats to all though.
nooooo,+1 day tbh..make it fair for the game timer f*&k^%g up.
WTF.

Game ended early?

What a waste of credits for that round lmao
crazyfrog555 Wrote:nooooo,+1 day tbh..make it fair for the game timer f*&k^%g up.

Fully another day or few hours should be added for this one.

Or otherwise credits reinbursed.
join our crew thanh!!!!!!
Add a day or a few hours......most racers were waiting for the last few minutes....some have bought credits and some have spent a lot during the game period and waiting for the final few minutes......I'm one of them...lol!!

:deadhorse1:
so am i lol. Ive spent hundreads lmao.

Hopefully itl get another day or two added, will give a chance for people to see its still goingSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6