Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What you'd do if MC doesn't start...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LOL @ gos, yea i think we should all file that lawsuit.

LOL @ ish

@ capt, no i don't sleep with a body pillow, I sleep with a body(CJ) period!

I'm bored...
Gos Wrote:File a lawsuit against CI for early termination of my $6 membership and pain and suffering compo

fucking LOL. that would be epic..lawsuit for only $6...that made me lol so hard..epic post. :postwhore: :gayfight:
jenifuhr Wrote:@ capt, no i don't sleep with a body pillow, I sleep with a body(CJ) period!

I'm bored...

So in other words Cjw,you sleep with yourself? Most people do for quite a while tbh...and yeah i bet your bored sleeping with yourself -.-
frog fuk off!(excuse my french)
all the Mc players thinking they can get layd haha ... funny
Black__Metal Wrote:all the Mc players thinking they can get layd haha ... funny

who was the 1 person that voted for 360? who ever you are..your a true nerd/geek...xbox's are shit and for noobs..and playing mc + that = low.

it feels good not playing mc...everyone try it Big Grin
crazyfrog555 Wrote:who was the 1 person that voted for 360? who ever you are..your a true nerd/geek...xbox's are shit and for noobs..and playing mc + that = low.

im there ....count me in
crazyfrog555 Wrote:who was the 1 person that voted for 360? who ever you are..your a true nerd/geek...xbox's are shit and for noobs..and playing mc + that = low.

maybe if you were good, you'd play :eek:
ROFL ... ron= burning king

<3 ron
i wonder if they're waiting for the first to start the game.
mabe?

all i know is its taking forever
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11