Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What you'd do if MC doesn't start...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ron i don't see the play xbox while getting laid option???
that's because i've tried it, and it's impossible... you know how hard it is to concentrate on throwing semtex through an open window when your wang is getting touched?!
v2pointOH Wrote:maybe if you were good, you'd play :eek:

and again Tongue not a burn if its not true Wink i haves the icawns to proove it ;D i just dont waste money on rays half ass games ;D Tongue
crazyfrog555 Wrote:and again Tongue not a burn if its not true Wink i haves the icawns to proove it ;D i just dont waste money on rays half ass games ;D Tongue

lol then again, how long did it take you to get those icons? how much ass kissing did it take? hahahaha
v2pointOH Wrote:lol then again, how long did it take you to get those icons? how much ass kissing did it take? hahahaha

i had them all..i got 2 accounts banned and they had my icawns on..i aint spent on this account so yeah. Wink
yeah yeah, we've all heard it before, i had all the icons, but i got banned blah blah blah... if you got banned, it doesn't count duhh...
v2pointOH Wrote:yeah yeah, we've all heard it before, i had all the icons, but i got banned blah blah blah... if you got banned, it doesn't count duhh...

why not count? Sad haha...ray banned me cause he owed me the prizes Wink
a likely story nate... when you show some proof of that, then you'll have a believer Smile
v2pointOH Wrote:a likely story nate... when you show some proof of that, then you'll have a believer Smile

ray you lazy fag. post here please. k thnx bai.
dont bash ray or the game.

This is your warning
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11