Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What you'd do if MC doesn't start...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Captain? You in love with me or something?

nope..... just flirting :-)
yea gt5 is going to be awesome
CaptainSS Wrote:+1...

i cant wait for GT5 to come out :-)

i'm gonna cream my pants when GT5 comes out... supposedly december of this year for sure for sure, but if so they would have hinted at advertising by now. so yet another delay on GT5 i presume... making it like the 15th time they've delayed it.
v2pointOH Wrote:i'm gonna cream my pants when GT5 comes out... supposedly december of this year for sure for sure, but if so they would have hinted at advertising by now. so yet another delay on GT5 i presume... making it like the 15th time they've delayed it.

i seriously do think its the 15th delay lol. ive been so hooked on the gt series. maybe during the delay they will put the new mustang 5.0 in there. i would also like for the game to let me qualify for my starting position instead of always putting me in the back or in the middle. i also liked the option of having dealership cars and a used car lot, but this time around i would like to not see 15 different versions of the same car.
Black__Metal Wrote:Rofl @ angie + nate

Love fights ftw <3
Tokkiez Wrote:Im not sucking up, im doing my job as a moderator. Now be nice you have been warned.

sorry Tongue Good job Angeraaaa Wink
CaptainSS Wrote:nope..... just flirting :-)

Flirting with danger?
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Flirting with danger?

flirting with the devil more like it ...
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Flirting with danger?

i have a saying for females like you..... one smack a day, keeps the back talk away Wink

find a come back for that :-)

normally i would say im kidding but i can tell you like it rough lol
CaptainSS Wrote:i have a saying for females like you..... one smack a day, keeps the back talk away Wink

find a come back for that :-)

normally i would say im kidding but i can tell you like it rough lol

Kinda hot in an embarrasing, won't admit it kinda way...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11