Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What you'd do if MC doesn't start...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I voted cry
haha haven't seen you around in forever. you making a comeback?
luke u still wearin those mini skirts?
Captain? You in love with me or something?
yeah well i guess it's safe to say game won't start tonight... hopefully tomorrow it will.
bscar Wrote:I haven't bought a new console system since PS2 launch day. The only one out there that interests me now is the Wii, but I don't feel like buying one.
It's been a few months since I last played MC too, not long after the new changes took place

So i bought ps3 then i bought wii.

Heres my recommendation. Dont bother with the wii. I bought it and its collecting dust. I have 7 other friends who has done the same. Its only fun for party games when u have friends over. Other than that its a bore
crazyfrog555 Wrote:stop sucking up to ray angie ;D i know you hate him too Tongue <3

Im not sucking up, im doing my job as a moderator. Now be nice you have been warned.
Tokkiez Wrote:So i bought ps3 then i bought wii.

Heres my recommendation. Dont bother with the wii. I bought it and its collecting dust. I have 7 other friends who has done the same. Its only fun for party games when u have friends over. Other than that its a bore

agreed 100%

bought a wii when it came out. sold it 2 weeks later. contemplating buying another one just to have around for when people are over. but then again, it's only really worth it if you have a 46"+ tv, especially when you're playing multiplayer. because small tv's and wii's are a horrible combination.
yeah im debating if i should sell mines.

I have punch out, mario kart, the new mario world, star5fox and a shit load of new games. And its still collecting dust :p
Tokkiez Wrote:So i bought ps3 then i bought wii.

+1...

i cant wait for GT5 to come out :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11