Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What you'd do if MC doesn't start...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tokkiez Wrote:dont bash ray or the game.

This is your warning

pwnt :eek:
Tokkiez Wrote:dont bash ray or the game.

This is your warning

Care? naaah.
test me XD
We dont care if you quit the game or how much u hate ray. I dont want to see it around this forums. If you have nothing productive or positive to say then dont say it at all.

You dont like the game or the owner then you dont have to be here. Its simple as that.
Tokkiez Wrote:We dont care if you quit the game or how much u hate ray. I dont want to see it around this forums. If you have nothing productive or positive to say then dont say it at all.

You dont like the game or the owner then you dont have to be here. Its simple as that.

re-pwnt
Tokkiez Wrote:We dont care if you quit the game or how much u hate ray. I dont want to see it around this forums. If you have nothing productive or positive to say then dont say it at all.

stop sucking up to ray angie ;D i know you hate him too Tongue <3
I haven't bought a new console system since PS2 launch day. The only one out there that interests me now is the Wii, but I don't feel like buying one.
It's been a few months since I last played MC too, not long after the new changes took place
stats arnt even reset .. you guys going to be waiting a little longer me thinks haha ...

rays on holiday i assume ... forgot about MC ...kuz ..well ... he dosnt wanna put up with cool people like us haha

Rofl @ angie + nate
haha when i talked to him a few days back, he said it would start today. i actually can't remember if it usually starts right about nowish, or later. but i assume it will start today nonetheless.
v2pointOH Wrote:haha when i talked to him a few days back, he said it would start today. i actually can't remember if it usually starts right about nowish, or later. but i assume it will start today nonetheless.

i was also told it was going to start today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11