Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Crews

Harold, You know I like you...And I am just stating my opinion on this...

here it is..

From what this is sounding like is that you harold, are blaming KK for burning Greed as you said "once a crew is behidn they need to burn blah blah"..thats B/S!..do you really think Mike would allow someone in the crew who would burn someone else to win? HELL NO.

KK doesnt need to burn to win. End of it. We dont burn, so dont accuse us of some bullshit like that.

Now, Crew burning, it happens. Sorry. Like modogg said, you have to trust the people you have..and from what I've heard like..Krazyman had someone working on his account for him and that guy must have screwed up, and covered his ass before anyone could see. Kevin, I am not accusing you, I am just saying what I have heard, as if that would have happened, its not neccessarily your fault..

but..BURNING CREWS HAPPENS!..sorry. deal with it.
WiReD_________

lmao, heres a suggestion... ever thought of looking for no0bs that can actually play this game, if they dont gots the medal, they want it right?... so obviously some, not all, are going to be straight with you... again trust comes into this, alot of you guys have been here for a while... ive been here a few sessions and there have been tossers and so forth, but why hold grudges right... anyways, my point is, try someone you dont know to help instead of the same guys over and over again...
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:Harold, You know I like you...And I am just stating my opinion on this...

here it is..

From what this is sounding like is that you harold, are blaming KK for burning Greed as you said "once a crew is behidn they need to burn blah blah"..thats B/S!..do you really think Mike would allow someone in the crew who would burn someone else to win? HELL NO.

KK doesnt need to burn to win. End of it. We dont burn, so dont accuse us of some bullshit like that.

Now, Crew burning, it happens. Sorry. Like modogg said, you have to trust the people you have..and from what I've heard like..Krazyman had someone working on his account for him and that guy must have screwed up, and covered his ass before anyone could see. Kevin, I am not accusing you, I am just saying what I have heard, as if that would have happened, its not neccessarily your fault..

actually im not blaming any1 fer anything...just talkn about the past and started the thread to start a new subject since the others get takn over by off subject shit...so its nothn personal...but thx ive got a whole new out look of the burning issue and your all right...pretty much shit happns so deal..
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:
N2ndbase_16 Wrote:Harold, You know I like you...And I am just stating my opinion on this...

here it is..

actually im not blaming any1 fer anything...just talkn about the past and started the thread to start a new subject since the others get takn over by off subject shit...so its nothn personal...but thx ive got a whole new out look of the burning issue and your all right...pretty much shit happns so deal..

Shut up.. :wink:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

2 words and you know what they are

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:2 words and you know what they are

Rite Back At Chu.. :wink:

bless u

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:bless u

Thx.... Big Grin sike.. lets chill out.. u seem kool.. u just seem 2 get mad fast tho...

just takn how u word things wrong is all...its all fer fun though...its all good

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:just takn how u word things wrong is all...its all fer fun though...its all good

Yippie.. Im Friends Wit Spunky.. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  weekly crew burning idea Hitman666 0 1,216 03-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  more useful crews eRazorzEDGE 8 2,139 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Bigger Crews Outkast 5 1,681 03-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Crews calder12 10 2,654 11-22-2005, 12:15 PM