Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!

well bullet if u would spend more then 10 minutes on the game and twork around it it may not be so boring... problem im seeing the most is no one likes change well change is some times good.. yes there are somethings i dont care for or even yet understand but all in all i like it. not every single person is going to get satisfied there will always be people bitching about one thing or another but its like buyin a new car u love the car and the style or the way it purrs but it just dont take the corners the way u like suxs dont it?

seriously go in and spend some time its not bad. and like midori said ray and cres are in the beta talking to people about changes if you chose not to be a part of this beta then u should have nothing to bitch about later.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

no but seriously, pre rev1 was when MC was at it's most popular. As changes came in people left and less new people stayed, the numbers speak for themselves.

i understand this. All im sayin is after spending 10 minutes in there someone comes in and says oh i dont like it its boring(i"m done with mc). it takes more then that to figure out the set up. its a case of lazyness. All they are trying to do is form a game people will enjoy by mixing things up and changing things around and like i said not everyones gonna be happy.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i thin in the credit bank you should be able to hand out credits to other people also
instead of them only being for your self
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

How about an option on a players page to invite them to your crew?

How about you find credits on pages? Each day,there is 1,000 credits somewhere on 1 page of each person's account..only once a day..and only 1,000 creds and they get added to your Credit Bank and not to your current credits...Make it hard so they can't just go through every page,it could be racing a certain person and it could be on the timeslip or w/e...or it could be in your inbox after sending a messege to someone or something like this lol...so if theres like 14 days in a round..thats 14,000 creds in your credit bank if you dont spend them,which could give you a boost for the end of the round..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:How about you find credits on pages? Each day,there is 1,000 credits somewhere on 1 page of each person's account..only once a day..and only 1,000 creds and they get added to your Credit Bank and not to your current credits...Make it hard so they can't just go through every page,it could be racing a certain person and it could be on the timeslip or w/e...or it could be in your inbox after sending a messege to someone or something like this lol...so if theres like 14 days in a round..thats 14,000 creds in your credit bank if you dont spend them,which could give you a boost for the end of the round..

The only part that bothers me, is the Majority (i am not saying all but the majority) of racers do not like the new rev part about crews...now the majority (again i am not saying all but the majority) of people that never were any good at racing love the new rev part about crews...I think we can find a happy medium somewhere for most...like keep the cm's and cbr but make roles in the crew more important...It being all about NW is only asking people that dont have alot of money to get left behind and if that happens they will quit. that is the majority of MC players...Now nate up here loves the new MC, why do you ask? Because nate was never that great at getting cm's so now there is a chance for him to own...now others that were racers hate it...but those that hate it spent alot of time on MC...like i said i think there is a happy medium but i dont think top crew should go to people that dont want to race for it, and just want to level up and work...Just my 2 cents take it or leave it its up to you

Lol no actully Tyler,you only took part of my reason,i said that it would be easier for me because it means that when im at college,i dont have to worry about being miles behind in cms because i miss 8 hours cuz of college...there are many other reasons why i like the new version.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Lol no actully Tyler,you only took part of my reason,i said that it would be easier for me because it means that when im at college,i dont have to worry about being miles behind in cms because i miss 8 hours cuz of college...there are many other reasons why i like the new version.

So you want top crew but dont want to work for it, and thats why you like the new version...that pretty much sums it up for me, actually better than i could have ever put it lol

No Tyler,i just dont have time,so i will be able to have more fun in this Rev. not have to just HI all round..jeez,give it a rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon