Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:No Tyler,i just dont have time,so i will be able to have more fun in this Rev. not have to just HI all round..jeez,give it a rest.

just pointing out why you like the new crew aspects which goes against what i think a top crew means....you should not get a top crew with spending 1-2 hours a day on MC. I dont care how much you want it you dont deserve it then...sorry

Etter24 Wrote:just pointing out why you like the new crew aspects which goes against what i think a top crew means....you should not get a top crew with spending 1-2 hours a day on MC. I dont care how much you want it you dont deserve it then...sorry

I don't think top crew means sitting and spamming all day. But i hear macro's are in play now....is that top crew?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I don't think top crew means sitting and spamming all day. But i hear macro's are in play now....is that top crew?

so what you are saying is that playing 1-2 hours a day should get top crew?

i would say spamming all day deserves it alot more than working your nw up for a hour a day..but that is just me i am not the expert you are obviously

Change the HI Limit,you can hit anyone below you but still 4x above you,its harder to hit below anyways,and if theres only people below u and noone above then you cant do nothing lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Etter24 Wrote:so what you are saying is that playing 1-2 hours a day should get top crew?

i would say spamming all day deserves it alot more than working your nw up for a hour a day..but that is just me i am not the expert you are obviously

In rev3 beta right now you have to level up to make more money like in any version and what not having your crew average net worth higher. Therefore you would still have to take time to level up. Still racing just different format. Do you really think playing 1-2 hours would be enough to get top crew? Plus I never said 1-2 hours should get top crew.

Big_Bang Wrote:In rev3 beta right now you have to level up to make more money like in any version and what not having your crew average net worth higher. Therefore you would still have to take time to level up. Still racing just different format. Do you really think playing 1-2 hours would be enough to get top crew? Plus I never said 1-2 hours should get top crew.

just a difference of opinions i think cm's and cbr is what makes crews fun, and my point about some people not deserving it just because they dont want to race is fairly simple...on the other hand i am not 100% but i dont think i was ever talking to you but somehow you seemed to butt in quite nicely...and yes 1-2 hours a day for a spender would get them top crew plan and simple in this new format.

let me ask you a question in which ever you might be able to understand, what do you think is the answer to making most (not everyone) but most happy? would it be mixing the old with the new or just throwing it out and not listening to people about it? I am not saying keeping crew exactly the same just mixing it...there has got to be a happy medium somewhere, where most can agree on, i think even you can agree with me on that

Etter24 Wrote:just a difference of opinions i think cm's and cbr is what makes crews fun, and my point about some people not deserving it just because they dont want to race is fairly simple...on the other hand i am not 100% but i dont think i was ever talking to you but somehow you seemed to butt in quite nicely...and yes 1-2 hours a day for a spender would get them top crew plan and simple in this new format.

let me ask you a question in which ever you might be able to understand, what do you think is the answer to making most (not everyone) but most happy? would it be mixing the old with the new or just throwing it out and not listening to people about it? I am not saying keeping crew exactly the same just mixing it...there has got to be a happy medium somewhere, where most can agree on, i think even you can agree with me on that

Well I agree with you on the mixing. But the way spamming to get cm's to make more cbr is resulting in people logging into other peoples account and racing for them. Last I heard macro's were in play. I spent 2 sessions spamming for CM's and I didn't find that enjoyable...well thats just me don't know how you guys view spamming.

Your one of the few that's come on here and stated what might be wrong and have given inputs. Other people haven't done that and they just complain.

Big_Bang Wrote:Well I agree with you on the mixing. But the way spamming to get cm's to make more cbr is resulting in people logging into other peoples account and racing for them. Last I heard macro's were in play. I spent 2 sessions spamming for CM's and I didn't find that enjoyable...well thats just me don't know how you guys view spamming.

Your one of the few that's come on here and stated what might be wrong and have given inputs. Other people haven't done that and they just complain.

i am the first one to say spamming needs to be done this is only my seconds session back and i would love to see online racing brought back and love the beta for that reason...my only problem would be with the crews...as i think that is one of the best things about MC and one of the only reason i continue to play i like running with my crew, i like racing with them for cms...so i just think there is a medium somewhere we just need to find it

Etter24 Wrote:i am the first one to say spamming needs to be done this is only my seconds session back and i would love to see online racing brought back and love the beta for that reason...my only problem would be with the crews...as i think that is one of the best things about MC and one of the only reason i continue to play i like running with my crew, i like racing with them for cms...so i just think there is a medium somewhere we just need to find it

Tyler you have a very good point there...Why do most players who retired come back to play??

Its the competitiveness of crews going for top...there is no greater feeling than to be a part of a top crew that worked hard and raced their asses off to gain crew models and work them well...what i said needs to go is the crew battles...leave it simple and make it crew models+crew bankroll vs crew models+crew bankroll.

The crew races just hurts those crews who can't get a full load of players together to level up...it makes for a mess and 99% of the time the crew races are set up instead of being random like they are supposed to be

Or you could bring back the idea of "Helper" crews for the crew battles...for people who dont have the time to be dedicated but still want to help their friends out

Spammed races causes less interaction of people to play the game...if you have to actually challenge people that are online then there will be more people playing...and more money being spent...but then again there is the issue of "Multis"...but if Ray and Cres would be watchful and if all the players would play with integrity this issue would be minimal

The crew roles are an ok idea...i would rather see 2 different sets of crews....a medal for top racing crew [crew models and crew bank roll...possibly crew battles] and another medal for top theft crew [car jacking and home invading]

Race time should be two minutes so that people can get more races in...obviously change the rate at which crew models are gained due to more races...but this gives new players more of an opportunity to get the feel for online racing instead of having to wait

Those are just my ideas on crews/racing

Etter24 Wrote:so what you are saying is that playing 1-2 hours a day should get top crew?

i dunno what beta you have been playing but 1 or 2 hours on this one dont get you shit.i been playin alot and am only lvl 7 and this is the third day the majority of us that were on at the beginning havnt even made it to lvl 11 yet. i say majority because some have been boosted by cres to check out bugs at the higher lvls.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon