Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DeeP_VibrationS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
i dont think so, not all of us are original NSX members..
we a hitting crew, so dont expect to have much NW
JDM are you in the same crew as me
yeah.....lol
Quote:we a hitting crew, so dont expect to have much NW
next round u will be a hitting crew??
with them ppl.. looks more like a top crew race to me..
Quote:im jsut curious on how long this crew will last, i mean [censored] crew leader, romeo and sg-tan "cheaters" i mena goodluck to you

Please Show some Proof before u talk ROT...

Just cant help laughing at last season that you said "Hey how come u tuned so fast"
tyxben of whatever, shut the [censored] up, i know who cheats and who doesnt, are you guilty, is that why you reacted like that, i was referring to others, and yes i do have proof actaully, grow some hair on those balls then come talk [censored].. sorry JDM, didnt realise you the_streetz, course were a hitting crew, aye streetz
Quote:
Quote:we a hitting crew, so dont expect to have much NW
next round u will be a hitting crew??
with them ppl.. looks more like a top crew race to me..

Yeah thats what i thought too..lol
i think it is a racing crew...we were kind of a hitting crew this session is what highway meant to say i think
Quote:tyxben of whatever, shut the [censored] up, i know who cheats and who doesnt, are you guilty, is that why you reacted like that, i was referring to others, and yes i do have proof actaully, grow some hair on those balls then come talk [censored].. sorry JDM, didnt realise you the_streetz, course were a hitting crew, aye streetz

im jsut curious on how long this crew will last, i mean [censored] crew leader, romeo and sg-tan "cheaters" i mena goodluck to you

Ohh u mean this's not referring to me, Is my english bad or You still in grade 1. Grow some fark mushrooms on your dickhead and tell the whole world u are not cheating with 7k wins and 6k losses..
ok.. enough bullshit;..
this is my CREW'S thread..
stop bitching at each other for cheating! :mad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27