Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DeeP_VibrationS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
thanks lithium dude Smile
Quote:From: shmedvig Date: Jul 21, 05 - 08:06AM Delete Reply
man, i feel sooo bad now. you were the best crew member ive had so far.
I was in shmedvigs crew for about 10 days and then he let in someone who burned bout 200 CMs and shmedvig kicked everyone out because he didnt know who it was... when i told him it wasnt me he sent me that PM
Quote:i guess u didnt consider my plea Sad
the reason i dont really wanna let u in is bcuz i dont really like playing with ppl i dont know/haven't talked to b4.. i'm much less likely to be [censored] out of my top crew leader crown if i know the ppl i'm with.. i am sure u will understand if/when ur in my position..
i could give you my msn n [censored] if u like... and for burning, i dont believe in that [censored], why play if ur gonna [censored] up someone elses chances
some ppl are like that man.. and i dont wanna be the victom.. sure i'll talk to you.. jus dont mean i'll let u in my krew right away..
i plan on running for more than 1 session.. so for anyone who gets denied.. keep triing to get in Tongue
either post ur aim/msn/yahoo in here or PM it to me on the forums or MC..
ok, i PMed u ingame with my aim yahoo n msn
me
cub
Sg-Tan
zender
Hard_Liquor
red_lil_fox
lithium
exp-wraith
R_A_C_H_A_E_L
r_o_m_3_o_
TyRone___Biggums
halo2master
RalphLauren
can sum1 rename this thread to DeeP_VibrationS then delete this post?? i'd appreciate it Smile
looks like this thread aint going so good, better lukc phm
i need somewhere to put all the cm's i get. and im hoping for one of them badge thingy's. in the summer all i really do is get online, get cm's, then work 1000 credits + whatever is left. :/
if u wanna join Kronic Krew's krew.. they will be helping me out.. and if i need a new racer if sum1 burns me or if someone craps out and dont wanna join... i'll take you Smile
me
cub
Sg-Tan
zender
Hard_Liquor
red_lil_fox
lithium
exp-wraith
R_A_C_H_A_E_L
r_o_m_3_o_
TyRone___Biggums
halo2master
RalphLauren
BluntSmoker420 or SkylineDA (if blunt dont wanna join like the rumor's i've heard say.. then the spot is SkylineDA's..)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27