Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DeeP_VibrationS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I know you aint on.. but i am working on akid right now that does all three kinda of dumb but oh well.. we will get our 15. in no time... i will have list for you tomorrow
u hate on us so much, damn man pretty cold dan..people hate'n on nsx already..the good old times are back.. your spender jump from you, now u hate on us coz u know u dont have a shot:S help romeo coz now u will never knw if u had a chance or not.. and just wanna say g/l to all the crews going for top crew..esp you romeo,coz u know were cool after a bad start with each other..:p
wtf, panda, stop dissin NSX, im new to them and there all kool, ur just pist that u couldnt win w/out glynn, and his possie, now ur talkin [censored] and hatin on NSX.

I was on aim this morning and u were tellin me why u weren't gonna run, saying ur crew members were gonna cheat, and u didnt want cheaters, rofl, what a lie, and u said some bs about glynn not joining u, u [censored] that over.

but now all of a sudden ur dissin NSX. STFU

GET UR HEAD OUTTA UR ASS AND GET OVER IT ... NO CROWN FOR U!
lol man so much anger and hate

chill out pandas cool

nsx is cool just play n have fune daym

and LOL at streets picture "omfg wow" lol
I have been on chill from the forums not really saying anything unless when something is needed to be said, and i felt something had to be said
hey Tana man.. u no we're cool man!
i jus dont like NSX.. never have.. never will..
and when i sed for u NSX bitches..
its ur crew.. the ones who ruined my thread.. not you man..
and rhs.. ur annoying.. and i did not refer to MY crew as the cheaters :mad:
i dont cheat.. and i wouldn't want to be leading a crew full of cheaters..
so u can take YOUR head and shove it up YOUR OWN ASS! :mad:
sry i just got back from vacation...we arent going for top crew anymore?
U know what im not gonna even get into it with u ima just end it rite now

bye!
Stay in your own damn threads unless you wanna join or some [censored] like that...
Quote:Stay in your own damn threads unless you wanna join or some [censored] like that...

its anybodys thread now since there is no crew..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27