Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DeeP_VibrationS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Don't be so cocky boys he could be out to steal NSX cars Confusedhocked:
thats tru...he could be
so could I because you guy's are getting a lil cocky Big Grin
That's for real! I even left after winning top crew to join up with some NSX guys one session.
I have been booted from Vegito's crew after helping them get CMs the entire session just to get the boot so he could let in his friends? How many posts have you seen about that? Oh that's right....this 1.
You know that if they sold their car before loggin out there's no car to steal, right? I mean if that's how you want to win then waste your time, $$, and credits stealing cars as opposed to actually racing for CMs, working, etc.
not getting cocky, just being confident. but stealing cars is cool, wish i knew how

*approved...steal my car when ever you can
lol no there just being really cocky pissing me off
Yeah I've never seen Cubby say he was going to do such and such. How many times have you confronted him? :p
oh and panda was raving about how his crew was going to own and all kinds of other stuff....didnt see you threatening to bust jack moves on his crew

but w/e
Exactly my point. Yes it annoys me when people are cocky and full of themselves, but I don't need to let the MC forums know how I'm going to deal with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27