Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DeeP_VibrationS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
see little burn tread, another mates jumps in to lend a hand, dont jump to far intot eh deep end, you might drown
well then i guess then we will find out next session who is the best and i dont spend but u can spend all u want
liltreadburn? who the fu*k are you? itz between luke and sgtan, not yr place to talk yr smack, bah bah i know more people then so shut up..or else what? damn, luke u must be so scared..luke u know i got yr back bro..Tongue and people keep this [censored] outta dan's post..
wtf are you?
keep this outta panda's forum but if u want to continue this send me a pm
yr the guy saying this and that when itz between luke and sgtan..noting to do with u man..saying u know more people then luke..and that yr going fu*k him up and sh*t..who am i? im no one..and i dont know any1 but my close mates.. which luke is one
i aint got nothing against you cause you were not in it but when he called me a bitch that brought me into it the same way you came into it for him
o well have fun..i not say'n no more..let them to sort it out..:p coz i have no problems with sgtan or romeo

SSVegito

good luck next round im taking it easy not sure if im gonna be a helper crew either might fly solo.
Quote:yup.. Glynn will be pissed when he gets on.. i tried to take him out.. therefore.. i know he wont join my crew Sad
Dyna is joining though.. Smile
me
dyna
Sg-Tan
zender
Hard_Liquor
red_lil_fox
lithium
exp-wraith
R_A_C_H_A_E_L
r_o_m_3_o_
TyRone___Biggums