Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DeeP_VibrationS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
see the thing is look at my history, get ray to check, then you will learn to shut the [censored] up. i was mainly referring to romeo, as he has been caught once, and is still blaintantly cheating, but enjoy yourself, have a laugh, have a cry, and go back to kindy, Grade one was easy, all i had to do is..... your mum,
sorry panda, good post though
i'll admit to it.. yes.. i did cheat.. i had prolly 30 multis that i had collected from other ppl and i used.. i got busted for them.. took the fall for prolly 5 ppl.. said they wasn't mine.. if he asked whos.. i wouldn't have said a werd.. but i dont cheat no more.. Cool
yeah i understand you took teh fall, but other just cheat get caught and cheat again, kinda weird, but some people are stupid
Quote:yeah i understand you took teh fall, but other just cheat get caught and cheat again, kinda weird, but some people are stupid
i learned my lesson..
i was told that if i'm caught cheating again..
i'm gone for good..
so i stopped cheating :p
simple as that! Cool
Quote:see the thing is look at my history, get ray to check, then you will learn to shut the [censored] up. i was mainly referring to romeo, as he has been caught once, and is still blaintantly cheating, but enjoy yourself, have a laugh, have a cry, and go back to kindy, Grade one was easy, all i had to do is..... your mum,
sorry panda, good post though

im jsut curious on how long this crew will last, i mean [censored] crew leader, romeo and sg-tan "cheaters" i mena goodluck to you

Which part of english u wrote u didnt understand , u Stated Cheaters and STATED MY NAME! WTF u state my name for? Of course i would react as i spent to get my IDE Should i reliatiate by screwing up ur FathEr's ass up to his throat?
get this fucken [censored] outta my fucken thread!
yup.. Glynn will be pissed when he gets on.. i tried to take him out.. therefore.. i know he wont join my crew Sad
Dyna is joining though.. Smile
me
dyna
Sg-Tan
zender
Hard_Liquor
red_lil_fox
lithium
exp-wraith
R_A_C_H_A_E_L
r_o_m_3_o_
TyRone___Biggums
halo2master
RalphLauren
BluntSmoker420 or SkylineDA
why did you spend to cheat tehn sg-tan, your a bitch and always will, be, and hopefully next round you are found out.
enough said
u need to watch who you are talking to
sgtan has alot more freinds then you
haha can you be sure about that buddy??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27