Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Oh Cres,i didnt realise that bug had been fixed now..i thought that was same problem Ezzy/Bubye was having..then i saw it was from home invading..yeh the risk things been fixed..sorry didnt realise Tongue

Ya, I just fixed it for HI and stealing, etc.
CresSmile

Game is alot better now, everyone can race everyone preety much. No big losses in money.

So tell us, Top crews how do they work now?
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:CresSmile

So tell us, Top crews how do they work now?

Total NW.
Let me be the first to say,

thats not a crew........ that s a collection of the 5 highest net worth on the last day,

there needs to be some rules to crews.

must be in the crew for ten days for n/w to count or someshit
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Let me be the first to say,

thats not a crew........ that s a collection of the 5 highest net worth on the last day,

there needs to be some rules to crews.

must be in the crew for ten days for n/w to count or someshit

Perhaps whatever money you make while IN the crew (working, HI), counts towards the crew ranking. So if someone joins the crew at the end, it doesn't add anything to the crew.
admin Wrote:Perhaps whatever money you make while IN the crew (working, HI), counts towards the crew ranking. So if someone joins the crew at the end, it doesn't add anything to the crew.

Perfect, and if you leave the crew then you loose that money made. saves people join working leaving
So really, the racing aspect of MC is gone now. Or at least, it's swapped with a "realistic street racing" one, correct?

Nonetheless, top crew is composed of those with the highest NW. I'm sorry, but that just isn't really appealing...at least not right now.
SexyJDM Wrote:So really, the racing aspect of MC is gone now. Or at least, it's swapped with a "realistic street racing" one, correct?

Nonetheless, top crew is composed of those with the highest NW. I'm sorry, but that just isn't really appealing...at least not right now.

Instead of constant complaints... how about some constructive suggestions?
I've re-enabled Live Chat, but only for individual chats. No group chatting.
admin Wrote:Instead of constant complaints... how about some constructive suggestions?

How about...increased credits for just the beta session? Such as non-members getting 20 credits per 4 minutes. Members getting 35 credits per 4 minutes?

That a little better? Do you guys use SWOT analysis at CI?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23