Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
leave my mum alone please joHnny
dnb_Fueld Wrote:[Image: cash.gif] Cash
$180
[Image: importmodel.gif] Models
[Image: fuel.gif] Fuel
[Image: nos.gif] Nitrous
Id like to see how ray/cres purpose i continue in the game now?

im getting sick to death of highlighting the loop holes and error's in the game's construction. i've put in my fair share of effort in the last three days without a word of thanks.

Guess ill leave it up to you guys to sort it out and ill come back when the games functional

You can now work without IM's or calendars. But you don't make much.
Crews are ranked by Crew Cash. Earn crew cash by working your Crew Models. Get crew models by winning races.

Tongue
admin Wrote:You can now work without IM's or calendars. But you don't make much.

well done,can you make it so fuel is cheaper.
im still stuck in a hole :[
Top Crews can now be seen from your Home page tab.
I just saw that..and the search function added there too...Any chance we can get the 'Who's Online' Tab there aswell Tongue
I've added a couple of new stats:

Players Beat
Players Lost to

This is how many UNIQUE/different players you have won or lost to. You can see those in the My Profile page and stats page of another player.

I am considering making the Game Stats page show these stats instead of simply "most races won/lost" as spam racing someone over and over shouldn't count or at least shouldn't mean as much as if you beat 100 different players vs beating the same guy 100 times.

Perhaps also add an icon for the most Players Beat.
Maybe change the top 10 winners then..and maybe the guy at top of most people raced gets a new icon...that way you have to be fast to race everyone you can?
w....t.....f...

i logged in today for the first time in awhile and thought i accidentally got redirected to mafia wars, so i logged out and logged back in and nope it wasn't a mistake this was infact MC. what the fuck happened? lol this game circling the drain now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23