Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:i like it in the fun short period of time kind of way il move off this like i did mafia wars not my style of game. where as the other version i liked its more serious approach i felt like sometimes i was working on a real car tuning in small bits here and there trying to push the most out of what i got at my disposal

Can you describe in detail what you mean? What exactly did you like?
Guys,rather than just pointing out all the bad points,why not post constructive ideas to improve the bad points?

For me,tbh,this new layout is really good,i would just like to see a 'Who's Online' tab next to 'How to Play' at the top or something..that would be cool.Also maybe a 'Contests' tab that redirects to the contest forums so then i can start doing contests again and have people knowing they are there...Other than what other people have posted..the new layout is good Cres.
admin Wrote:Can you describe in detail what you mean? What exactly did you like?

i do like thats its got a more simple approach overall including its systems its easy to approach and play but so are a lot of games and iv played quite a few of them and left after a little while as i eventually get bored because its simple

while old mc i stil had fun on the ol style but i more enjoyed the idea of beating the other racers and getting top crew id work hard to make sure the crew i was in would end up ontop and such thats whats kept me coming back since 2004
How about once theres a 'Who's Online' page...can u make it so it tells you when a freind logs on from your freinds list again please? thanks =]
Crew kicking and disbanding fixed.
Beta game has been reset.
the levels for parts is awesome...and the new E/T Times because of it are alot more realistic.
Damn it man.

I even spent some of my own money testing everything out haha!!

Ohwell later guys.... Have a good round
lol,dealz you abused the bug and used a multi to get to the networth you were at...and why spend in a beta?
[quote=crazyfrog555]lol,dealz you abused the bug and used a multi to get to the networth you were at...QUOTE]

and you have never cheated Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23