Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
crazyfrog555 Wrote:you say you want them with vaughn..then lead on to want to have babies the complete opposite of him? :S i know your sexy bang...but a + and a - = -- Big Grin

You have no idea how brilliant Vaughn is. He doesn't act like it so people like you don't feel so inferior and commit suicide. I'm sorry froggy nate.
oh ok lmao..my bad? Tongue
Big_Bang Wrote:You have no idea how brilliant Vaughn is. He doesn't act like it so people like you don't feel so inferior and commit suicide. I'm sorry froggy nate.

Rofl ...

Agreed with sangs statment.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:there should be an achievment where you dont go online for say a week and win a prize

hahaha ill be the tester to see if this prize is working ...

best be a damn good prize
Black__Metal Wrote:best be a damn good prize

knowing this question was on the way, me and cres have been down in the lab working on the most awsomemest prize know to MC kind.

A date with ray and a voucher for a 6pk of chicken nuggets.
its just like a normal date joHnny..but instead of staring at and talking to massive boobs..your now staring at and talking to a massive nose...Tongue
Risk has been lowered and Payout has has been increased for racing, HI, stealing, Car jacking.
theres a payout for racing again?
crazyfrog555 Wrote:theres a payout for racing again?

no...

Thinking about adding Exp to HI and stealing though... thoughts? No one is HI'ing, etc...
You now get some experience even if you lose a race.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23