Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
It gets really boring just sitting here watching others race. And hoping hours later someone will be in the race section.

Its not our fault we like to sit here and click buttons lol. and others dont have time. Shit i still work a 9Hour day, but i can still be in top 10s top crew, top cms, Top races won.

Just got to have commitment, Most new people check it out 3 days late to when its started so ovcourse they are behind
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Hahaha good idea vaughn. your getting all fancy lol

If i owned this game it would be the F*65kn shiz nizzle.

No disrespect to its current owners.

UP for sale at all CI??
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:It gets really boring just sitting here watching others race. And hoping hours later someone will be in the race section.

Its not our fault we like to sit here and click buttons lol. and others dont have time. Shit i still work a 9Hour day, but i can still be in top 10s top crew, top cms, Top races won.

Just got to have commitment, Most new people check it out 3 days late to when its started so ovcourse they are behind

Without sounding like a wanker id just like to point out that your sounding like a broken record... we realise you cant race and it sucks, i cant race ethier but could you please try and be constructive in making up good ideas as to how the game can change. not just continue to comment that you cant race..

Sorry for being a dick but it had to be said
dnb_Fueld Wrote:If i owned this game it would be the F*65kn shiz nizzle.

No disrespect to its current owners.

UP for sale at all CI??

haha fully bro. Its going to make no difference to how many new players are going to play.
They are still going to have to spend to try win.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Without sounding like a wanker id just like to point out that your sounding like a broken record... we realise you cant race and it sucks, i cant race ethier but could you please try and be constructive in making up good ideas as to how the game can change. not just continue to comment that you cant race..

Sorry for being a dick but it had to be said

Haha i know what you mean i thought that myself before lol. what a wanker hahahah!!!!

Where supposed to be testing the beta out. ive said my thoughts, i just want to keep playing so i can test this thing out lol
Ideas that people have stated allready that should come into place.

1. make racing people 2 levels below or 2 levels ahead.
2. Make the risk and win money lower, because then people wont get done all over.

theres more but those 2 for sure
ROFL .. to both V and Gray for there commnts lol
Those 2 changes would change alot.... Because you cant do people over but you can still race people and they can race you
Ok... to test it out some more... I've removed the skill level requirement for racing. You can race any skill level, but cash to cover Risk from both racers are still in affect.

I also lowered the Risk amount required.
Thank youSmile

It should go well
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23