Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Can ethier of you explain to me how the money won is currently worked out?

then i can start to make sense of this winning money from races shit. which i actually like but think is a pain in the ass atm
well the end of these 5 days determines whether i bother to play and i can safely say im not the only one
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Make level unlock for tuning,

I.e level 1-4 is light mods

Intake, Exhaust, Headers,
Tires, Strut bars, and possibly springs.

level 5-10
ignition, throttle body, test pipe, ecu
Brakes, coilover kits, clutch, flywheel

level 10 - 15
remainder of purchasable parts

15+
power adders, boost nos wegith reduction etc

i think the progression through times should be slower, running a car at level 1 and doing 10's times isnt realistic. you couldnt jump in a 800hp car for your first driving leason and do a 10's 1/4 mile

Ok, I like this idea too. We've thought about doing something like that before, but never solidified it.

The multis and spam racing is still up for debate.
Can we get a who's online page... not for doing things racing etc but just so you can see who's online and talk with them

the online MC comunity is dead
PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:suppose your right but this is the sort of thing that should have been done on the forums before this was released discussing the changes and how we the players get effected by them

We've always done it that way, but the only way to get solid immediate feedback is to just do it.

There's isn't enough players to support the game like we all want anyways, so we're trying to make the best of it so that the game WILL attract more players.

We're depending on all of you guys to try out and suggest ideas and changes to make it better... faster.

Big Grin
Can we also add the parts.

4 point cage, 6 point cage etc etc.

Tubbed rear end, wheelie bars...

drag racing stuff. chutes to stop you at the end...

this is a minor thing but i think it would be cool, seen as its drag racing after all
admin Wrote:We've always done it that way, but the only way to get solid immediate feedback is to just do it.

There's isn't enough players to support the game like we all want anyways, so we're trying to make the best of it so that the game WILL attract more players.

We're depending on all of you guys to try out and suggest ideas and changes to make it better... faster.

Big Grin

iv got to be an ass an say it, you ask us to try it out what if the majority dont like it at the end of the beta trial? safe to assume its going to be hard pushed for us to make you go back to the old style so would you just try another beta period with a different set of changes or?

and more players is based on the reputation of the game right now you could try put this game on facebook whole influx of players there or maybe even run a facebook version and a full version?

(take that serious i wasnt taking the piss it would work on facebook)
if any noob wants help, all they do is ask, Ive teached heaps, theres alot more new players in last rev3. they even finished top 10 without spending!

But there has to be a way if someone wants to spend you cant stop them. because if a noob comes here and hes rich, i mean new members sorry.
But if he wants to spend and cant because hes stuck in a postition that im in haha.

Full 6 hours with no racing.
^^6hours less then that for me but somehow my multi has overtaken me in net dont ask how haha
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Can we also add the parts.

4 point cage, 6 point cage etc etc.

Tubbed rear end, wheelie bars...

drag racing stuff. chutes to stop you at the end...

this is a minor thing but i think it would be cool, seen as its drag racing after all

Hahaha good idea vaughn. your getting all fancy lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23