Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
BlackWidow™ Wrote:Uncle!? I'm not thaat old yet fucker! lol >_< unless you're like 10 rome? xD

zur hasn't played rose online in ages now. You could check out the rose wiki for info on job quests etc. http://wiki.sevenhearts.net/index.php?title=Quests

btw has anyone heard from Bleuchef? get his ass up in here..

holly the bunneh n randy still remeber when u bear kk Tongue
i will try and get onlynismo to come in and say hi if anyone remembers him?
blue is on aim once in a while havent talked to him in ages. ill see if i can get him to stop by
yo bunneh this is amped, IM me on aim jordan3329
woooot old school players are comming in to say high ,

names i have respcted etc for ages are around again
Zura, is getting a flipped finger from you good or bad? lol

jon; Im still drinking like crazy =P

taekwondo is going great aswell... broke my finger yesterday lol. Typing with one hand is annoying O_o
Fancy seeing all these players here. Was just talking about you netstorm with some people on mc asking if you were still around
Aramis Wrote:Marcel,

Come, give it a try. Seth is trying to get grasp the new car boosting thingy....he might set up a car boosting crew soon. Smile

oooo i wanna try out for this crew Smile

Aloha Gareth Smile

Hi Z

Hi Jaimie Smile

Speed aloha Smile

I really dont think any of you remember me, but Hello anyways Smile

And i REALLY wanna thank Black__Metal for getting me where i am today.. im not far up the popularity chain but he pretty much gave me a shot for those top crew medals, and REALLY wanted to say thanks ^.^ Mahalo J my man.
oooo i dont know if she counts as old school, but she was an awesome racer that raced hard for me

AshleyB

I think her last session was with meee crew.
SSVegito Wrote:Fancy seeing all these players here. Was just talking about you netstorm with some people on mc asking if you were still around

Wow, I srsly didnt knew so many people still remembered me. I mean, I never really dominated as much as a lot of other players.

With whom were you talking ? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24