Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Netstorm Wrote:Wow, I srsly didnt knew so many people still remembered me. I mean, I never really dominated as much as a lot of other players.

With whom were you talking ? Smile

i believe it was amped but i could be mistaken old age is a bitch
I recognize almost all the names mentioned here, but I'm curious what makes an Old School Player? Much like I've always been curious what is a Veteran (especially by Ray's standard)? I know the majority of names in this thread are old school players that were great at playing the game, or helped/knew a lot of people.

Maybe some of MC's many mysteries Smile
so do the prizes get paid out on time now?
hybrid_SI Wrote:so do the prizes get paid out on time now?

he has up to 6 months i got my creds that i won on sh on time as for solid like xbox360 or ps3 no clue
Some might remember me, was on almost 24/7 for a long time.

good to see some names i remember and spent long nights racing with.
eXpLoSiVe Wrote:I recognize almost all the names mentioned here, but I'm curious what makes an Old School Player? Much like I've always been curious what is a Veteran (especially by Ray's standard)? I know the majority of names in this thread are old school players that were great at playing the game, or helped/knew a lot of people.

Maybe some of MC's many mysteries Smile

people who have more than 4 icons is a veteran in raymonds terms. Which i find stupid.

Im not vet but he treats me like one. Its stupid
Ray is my baby's daddy.

sup nottooldto, I remember you. lol

looking through the old winners page makes me want to play again. >..<
BlackWidow™ Wrote:Ray is my baby's daddy.

sup nottooldto, I remember you. lol

looking through the old winners page makes me want to play again. >..<

so, what is stopping you? Wink
nottooldto Wrote:Some might remember me, was on almost 24/7 for a long time.

good to see some names i remember and spent long nights racing with.

i remeber you
I remember everyone so far

and anyone with 4 medals is a vet... thats stupid you can get 4 medals in 1 session vet i think is someone who played for more than 2 years
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24