Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
lol tana WAAAAAAAAAAAT

yo hassam whats happning
Da PimPz be going out this satnite jonny.. WaaaaaaaaT!
looks like im heading up north satrday nite bro ... so im going to have to take a rain cheak ...but def next time my man.
But they always remember my ex Rebel_Daisy (Dani) does anybody know what happened to Konkrete_Angel. As far as vets go I think if you were not a part of Kronik_Krew, Black_Widow, Hells_Angels or my Piss on Honda (short lived but bad ass) crew you really are not a vet. p.s. I never played the gold game cuz I was scared of the guy who HI'd everybody back then, I cant remember his name but he worked for the stereo company that donated the prizes, anybody remember his name.
sedanman Wrote:But they always remember my ex Rebel_Daisy (Dani) does anybody know what happened to Konkrete_Angel. As far as vets go I think if you were not a part of Kronik_Krew, Black_Widow, Hells_Angels or my Piss on Honda (short lived but bad ass) crew you really are not a vet. p.s. I never played the gold game cuz I was scared of the guy who HI'd everybody back then, I cant remember his name but he worked for the stereo company that donated the prizes, anybody remember his name.

wat

and who are you?
[Image: wat.jpg]

wat?
someone who played before '05
Hitman666 Wrote:[Image: wat.jpg]

wat?

thats some shit

* Still laughing my ass off*
hitman you mean dandanger?
what about dan danger
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24