Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Don't lock the only active thread on the entire forum. >_< lol nuuu
I still talk to

Red aka jamie
Jdoggy james
Dan Danger
Randy R2R when i see him around
Ed aka Poonman
Slammed rarely
Danj535 when he is on
Chris Bleu randomly

Most of these have moved on for various reasons
just so i know ahead of time, if im running a top crew next round and dynas in a different crew, will he be getting these kinds of credits again?
Seriously I understand that everyone is pissed about this whole crew/dyna/credit bs
thats fine

but I'm tired of asking to keep this thread on topic
It was stated before that this should be kept open because its a good active topic in regards to old school MC players
this is NOT a thread to bitch about the current crew situation

Ray has acknowledged the problem, and has offered a solution
next person to whine, bitch, moan, or complain about the crew situation in any way in this thread is getting a ban

make a new thread FFS if this whole situation has you butthurt so badly... but
KEEP IT ON TOPIC!

thanks kids
:werd:
im an old school player. but not a lot of you know me. maybe Randy does, because he still owes me a Top Crew icon! <-- that's a hint. Smile

anyways. i'm bored with school right now. i just thought i would play one session of mc for old times' sake. looks a lot different now than it was 3 years ago. Smile

i was reading your lists of names and no body mentioned the smartass BlueMako. I thought he was pretty popular Tongue
I think i remember the name you wer under.

But not idea who you are lol

Randy care to help us out ?
ItoAngBahayKo Wrote:im an old school player. but not a lot of you know me. maybe Randy does, because he still owes me a Top Crew icon! <-- that's a hint. Smile

The name looks familiar, it's been so long. >_<

I checked through some of your posts and I guess you got kicked from my crew? There must of been a valid reason for doing so, I'm not that mean. ;o

edit: Ah, I believe you lost a substantial amount of crew models, so we kicked you. We had to be really careful with our cm's in order to beat Kronic like we did. D:
BlackWidow™ Wrote:The name looks familiar, it's been so long. >_<

I checked through some of your posts and I guess you got kicked from my crew? There must of been a valid reason for doing so, I'm not that mean. ;o

edit: Ah, I believe you lost a substantial amount of crew models, so we kicked you. We had to be really careful with our cm's in order to beat Kronic like we did. D:

i loved burning your cms
meski Wrote:i loved burning your cms

Didn't seem to help you much whomever you are. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24