Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
if you won in gold you were better at the game then the majority of reg game players. look through past winners and even check
Tokkiez Wrote:people who have more than 4 icons is a veteran in raymonds terms. Which i find stupid.

Im not vet but he treats me like one. Its stupid

Hmm so my 2 x top crew, 1 x top 25 & 1 x top10 makes me a Vet? I'm willing to bet people would dissagree lol.

It would be hard to really set a standard though, even a timeframe doesn't really make someone knowledgable or good at the game. I was just curious since I've seen the title of "vet" thrown around a lot in this thread (and others for prizes etc..) Smile

teet Wrote:i have to agree with hitman. there were alot better players back in the gold days. if you could dominate then, you were the best.

it is alittle easier to win now a days as long as you spend alittle money and noone really dominates now a days. everyone just lays low and works.

True, there is definately a lot more competition going on these days, rather than a handful of players dominating and competing between each other.
i masterbate
im not a viet

/no brainer
mSzura Wrote:im not a viet

/no brainer

your not a viet? i am!! tell her rome..... du ma mae mung
Im also not a vet.
i need beer.

Old school MC players FTW
Gold players were way better then regular players. So much that reg players use to bitch all the time because we gold players would play reg a bit too and just hit them and they didn't think that it was fair. The game was a lot more competitive then now its just race and work
thats back when HI's were alot bigger a % of a persons nw....much more fun Tongue
Hitman666 Wrote:thats back when HI's were alot bigger a % of a persons nw....much more fun Tongue

MUCH MUCH more fun but things change probably make more money now from workers than hiers who knows
SSVegito Wrote:probably make more money now from workers than hiers who knows

bingo. every since they changed the HI's, everyone started working. they knew what they were doing. made the game less fun, but they make more money
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24