Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
meski....do you like your nw?
Smile
Hitman666 Wrote:meski....do you like your nw?
Smile

lol i saw that Rayn , nice ..

Just read about the Mc thing that was talked about above somewhat.

cant belive its still happning.after everything .

im calling a ALL old players KOO , aka we should all piss off and not play for a round or something
Hitman666 Wrote:i think jon and jman would agree im the greatest of all time

someone has been hitting the crack pipe a little too hard
well i dont think theres any room for argument, look at my impressive icons.
TheJMan Wrote:lol i saw that Rayn , nice ..

Just read about the Mc thing that was talked about above somewhat.

cant belive its still happning.after everything .

im calling a ALL old players KOO , aka we should all piss off and not play for a round or something

or we should all piss off and never play again with all this shady shit happening.
thats what im doing. this is my last round. no point to play if the games not fair.
bye all.
Tokkiez Wrote:or we should all piss off and never play again with all this shady shit happening.

hardout Angie ..
but how many people cud really stay away.
i can stay away. The only reason i came back was because raymond asked me to come back and help the game. I have treated this game like my baby.

Been the fucking techinical support. There was a bugged i got it fixed, there was something wrong i got it fixed. Ive helped people and got shit for it. I took raymonds bitching and everyones bitching towrads raymond and personally. IM TIRED OF IT.

This will be my retirement. Ive been screwed the last time in this game.

To kevin / krazyman - Weve had our differences, but thank you for the gesture.
To jess - Thank you for the gesture of the invite, but im not a sellout. I will not leave my crew for an icon. I dont sell out the people who run with me.
To dyna - what else can i say about you. nothing really. People like you need to go crawl in a corner and die. Go brag about your "blackwater" and all your hardcore stories dyna. All i know is your trash.
i hear ya angie ...

something gotta be done.

Blow this
I dont know where it went to get this far, but I am locking this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24