Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
vaughn Wrote:Anyone remember pimpin dem hoes?

lmfao ...
howzit bro !
give me a txt ..ill be over your ways tonight.lets meet up and have a beer.
o_O
hybrid long time no see Tongue
hybrid_SI Wrote:o_O

Your alive? How is it going man.... You still on msn if you are send me a PM with your msn because I got a new one me and Paul (tactman) were talking about you the other day wondering if all was well.
:eek:

its G!
:O

How nice to see that people still remember me Smile Brandon pointed me to this thread.

Ohh, how the glorious days of MC were... Didnt knew so many people were still around. I see gareth, jon, brandon, mike, hitman (fark, I just cant come up with your real name... I know I have you on my AIM list, but cant remember Angry) still hanging around here.

I still remember the session I got your credits hitman... But for some reason people just wouldn't let me win lol. Never did win once in my 2 years around here. But I was fun nonetheless.

I remember getting top car thief without buyin a single credit one session. That was fun Smile

I dunno if he's mentioned, or still plays on a regular basis, but is Jason (Monte_man) still around?

I still talk to clayton (slammedfire) sometimes. Mostly about poker though =P

I hop onto AIM every now and then and most of you still have my msn.

Dont really have plans about coming back though... I see so many new changes... Everyone is at level 83 or w/e, and at a couple of gazillion in NW. Whats the fun in that?

I still remember everyone that got above 100mil was Hit down in an instant. And the top5 would be determined on how many expensive cars you sold at the last 5 seconds the game was running. And ofcourse, how many times you'd get HId.

Ohh... the glorious days Smile

~Marcel
Netstorm Wrote::O

How nice to see that people still remember me Smile Brandon pointed me to this thread.

Ohh, how the glorious days of MC were... Didnt knew so many people were still around. I see gareth, jon, brandon, mike, hitman (fark, I just cant come up with your real name... I know I have you on my AIM list, but cant remember Angry) still hanging around here.

I still remember the session I got your credits hitman... But for some reason people just wouldn't let me win lol. Never did win once in my 2 years around here. But I was fun nonetheless.

I remember getting top car thief without buyin a single credit one session. That was fun Smile

I dunno if he's mentioned, or still plays on a regular basis, but is Jason (Monte_man) still around?

I still talk to clayton (slammedfire) sometimes. Mostly about poker though =P

I hop onto AIM every now and then and most of you still have my msn.

Dont really have plans about coming back though... I see so many new changes... Everyone is at level 83 or w/e, and at a couple of gazillion in NW. Whats the fun in that?

I still remember everyone that got above 100mil was Hit down in an instant. And the top5 would be determined on how many expensive cars you sold at the last 5 seconds the game was running. And ofcourse, how many times you'd get HId.

Ohh... the glorious days Smile

~Marcel

wow do u remember me cuz i sure remember you
Yeah I remember your name. But I think you were a worker back when I played, no ?

Hmmm, it could also be when I was in BB4L, I dunno Tongue

Help me remember Wink
Netstorm Wrote:Yeah I remember your name. But I think you were a worker back when I played, no ?

Hmmm, it could also be when I was in BB4L, I dunno Tongue

Help me remember Wink

mecca_boy TongueTongue

kyle ?

soccerpro9977928 or soccerpro9977929 is my aim
marcel this is Amped8000, and whats your msn or aim so i can readd you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24