Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
SSVegito Wrote:I remember everyone so far

and anyone with 4 medals is a vet... thats stupid you can get 4 medals in 1 session vet i think is someone who played for more than 2 years

iv played snice 2003/04 aam i a vet
lol if you played since '03 then by SSVegito's definition yes you are a vet
Rolleyes
shadow67 Wrote:lol if you played since '03 then by SSVegito's definition yes you are a vet
Rolleyes

fucing pimp jon lol

hey i no sumin u got that everyone else dosnt the special medel u got for wining july or sumin
id say a vet is one of the ppl who owned back in gold game days. sorry mecca...
[quote=Hitman666]id say a vet is one of the ppl who owned back in gold game days. sorry mecca...[/QUO

thought the game was called midnitechallenge not midnitechallenge gold :S
mecca_boy Wrote:fucing pimp jon lol

hey i no sumin u got that everyone else dosnt the special medel u got for wining july or sumin

Danny has it too
but I dunno... he disappeared off the face of mc :p
but yeah im pretty sure we are the only 2 to have it....

Jason might too, Ill have to look... he has at least 2 of every other fuckin medal ever made
i have to agree with hitman. there were alot better players back in the gold days. if you could dominate then, you were the best.

it is alittle easier to win now a days as long as you spend alittle money and noone really dominates now a days. everyone just lays low and works.
teet Wrote:i have to agree with hitman. there were alot better players back in the gold days. if you could dominate then, you were the best.

it is alittle easier to win now a days as long as you spend alittle money and noone really dominates now a days. everyone just lays low and works.

I dont agree that gold game should determine vet status... but I do agree that back in that day competition was a lot different... I also agree that nobody 'dominates' in the way that they used to do frankly nobody scares ppl anymore..
back in gold people would be afraid to get online now ppl just sit online for hours...
who cares about getting hit 2 or 3 times at 70bil nw?
certainly not me
shadow67 Wrote:I dont agree that gold game should determine vet status... but I do agree that back in that day competition was a lot different... I also agree that nobody 'dominates' in the way that they used to do frankly nobody scares ppl anymore..
back in gold people would be afraid to get online now ppl just sit online for hours...
who cares about getting hit 2 or 3 times at 70bil nw?
certainly not me

who wuold care all you gotta do is hit back n you got what u lost plus more back lol i dunno i played gold a couple times really didnt like it due to the number of people who played
mecca_boy Wrote:who wuold care all you gotta do is hit back n you got what u lost plus more back lol i dunno i played gold a couple times really didnt like it due to the number of people who played

more people played reg. b\c it was free. reg. was more for the workers. gold was for the hitters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24