Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
hybrid_SI Wrote:o_O

gareth!!!!
Netstorm Wrote::O

How nice to see that people still remember me Smile Brandon pointed me to this thread.

Ohh, how the glorious days of MC were... Didnt knew so many people were still around. I see gareth, jon, brandon, mike, hitman (fark, I just cant come up with your real name... I know I have you on my AIM list, but cant remember Angry) still hanging around here.

I still remember the session I got your credits hitman... But for some reason people just wouldn't let me win lol. Never did win once in my 2 years around here. But I was fun nonetheless.

I remember getting top car thief without buyin a single credit one session. That was fun Smile

I dunno if he's mentioned, or still plays on a regular basis, but is Jason (Monte_man) still around?

I still talk to clayton (slammedfire) sometimes. Mostly about poker though =P

I hop onto AIM every now and then and most of you still have my msn.

Dont really have plans about coming back though... I see so many new changes... Everyone is at level 83 or w/e, and at a couple of gazillion in NW. Whats the fun in that?

I still remember everyone that got above 100mil was Hit down in an instant. And the top5 would be determined on how many expensive cars you sold at the last 5 seconds the game was running. And ofcourse, how many times you'd get HId.

Ohh... the glorious days Smile

~Marcel

Marcel,

Come, give it a try. Seth is trying to get grasp the new car boosting thingy....he might set up a car boosting crew soon. Smile
wholy shit ... Netstorm and hybrid just pop outa know wer

howzit going u 2 ..

dont know if u remember me (Black__Metal)

good to see u 2 pop ya head in tho.

and yea Marcel come back and give it ago .. Seth is getting back to boosting.
Keeps talking about a boosting crew as Aramis was saying.
Hello everyone....Been a long time....I actually talk to Hybrid_Si (Gareth) pretty often on myspace, Used to talk to Speedkillz (Nate) a lot but we all got so busy. Its hard to keep up with a full time job, going back to school and finishing my degree and then having a social life...

Did Red teggy come through at all?

You know what this reminded me of right? Shadow's alter ego....I miss giving Jonny a hard time...remember that photoshop of Dawson's Creek? LMAO!!
Tactman Wrote:Hello everyone....Been a long time....I actually talk to Hybrid_Si (Gareth) pretty often on myspace, Used to talk to Speedkillz (Nate) a lot but we all got so busy. Its hard to keep up with a full time job, going back to school and finishing my degree and then having a social life...

You know what this reminded me of right? Shadow's alter ego....I miss giving Jonny a hard time...remember that photoshop of Dawson's Creek? LMAO!!

I wish I still had that picture! It was so funny. Might have to make up a new one!!!!
fark brandon is hooking it up. Marcel how is uni bro. Tactman whats going on. Glad to see people are busy and have moved on. Gotta come back for a few sessions. I dont care what anybody says but you may leave, but it is never for good. You may be rehabilated, but you will relapse and when you do I will be here to lend you a hand.
What about S_T_I_N_G?
i have not talked to him in ages
Tactman Wrote:Hello everyone....Been a long time....I actually talk to Hybrid_Si (Gareth) pretty often on myspace, Used to talk to Speedkillz (Nate) a lot but we all got so busy. Its hard to keep up with a full time job, going back to school and finishing my degree and then having a social life...

WOW!
F you for that one paul
lmfao
F you hard for that one
wow..suddenly, everyone start poping out of nowhere...!!!!

Looks like a big family reunion!

Smile
To those who asked: Smile

Uni is still going good. In my 3rd year now, busy with my bachelor thesis. Furthermore;Im still butchering the meats n cheese Wink

If seth gets down the car boost thing again, I might try it. Ive popped into the game 2 months ago or so for a day, and actually kinda hated the new changes. So I dunno... Is it really still fun?

Hitman: I was trying to remember who you were last night. Then tomorrow I remembered... "wasnt he Amped 88888 or somthing?" And there you go and post it =P I still have you on my buddy list. Ill hit you up soon.

Ill check back in this thread every day or so, to see whats up Smile

~Marcel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24