Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Old School Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
teet Wrote:bingo. every since they changed the HI's, everyone started working. they knew what they were doing. made the game less fun, but they make more money

lol rather change that Hi's % to that it was in 2003~ Smile it was better because, to hi it was harder...and now anyone can do this shit good, just need number :F
about working and ending sesssion it was a lot better then, because you needed to talk with ppl who could help ya and so on... now u're just waiting last hour and think (i wish that i'm lucky today...)that sux, lots of more things sux, but anyway u're talking now here about old ppl
teet Wrote:bingo. every since they changed the HI's, everyone started working. they knew what they were doing. made the game less fun, but they make more money

yup and i got sucked into it this round by trying to race and get a top crew and find out we never really had a chance
SSVegito Wrote:yup and i got sucked into it this round by trying to race and get a top crew and find out we never really had a chance

Jon.. it's because there are not enaugh ppl playing (: if it was an old one... u could dominate there, now no chance because of who u know..
SSVegito Wrote:yup and i got sucked into it this round by trying to race and get a top crew and find out we never really had a chance

comon Jon dont talk like that ...
stick and back ya crew till the end ...can all change in a day.
TheJMan Wrote:comon Jon dont talk like that ...
stick and back ya crew till the end ...can all change in a day.

I'm guessing you haven't heard about some of the recent allegations made towards mc? :|
meh if he hasnt then pm vegito or blackwidow for a link to the story,
but this is starting to head in the wrong direction...
we can either get back to the topic of old school players or we can close it
*shrug* doesnt matter to me but keep it on topic or this one is done
Oh i am still racing i didnt give up on my crew Smile i dont do that i said id race all round and i am

but back to legends
i think jon and jman would agree im the greatest of all time
Hitman666 Wrote:i think jon and jman would agree im the greatest of all time

I'm sorry but im better than you Smile
Hitman666 Wrote:i think jon and jman would agree im the greatest of all time

lmfao ....now thats confidnce ryan !

I havnt heard this story ... i want the link .. will PM one of u 2 now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24